Cellulite is that dimpled, orange peel or cottage cheese-like appearance that is commonly seen on the buttocks and backs of the thighs and it has long been the bane of many women. Fortunately, for women in the Greater Hudson Valley and Manhattan areas, the Laser & Cosmetic Surgery Specialists is excited to offer a new, cutting-edge, minimally-invasive cosmetic procedure that is providing a permanent, one-time fix for cellulite with minimal downtime.
Numerous therapies have long been available for the treatment of cellulite, including massage, ultrasound, radio frequency, heat therapy, magnetic therapy, liposuction, oral medicines, topical creams, injectable treatments, and more, all of which often require multiple costly sessions. Until now, however, none of these treatments have proven truly effective, making cellulite one of the toughest of all cosmetic problems to address. In fact, even weight loss and exercise cannot banish cottage cheese.
Cellulaze For Women
Fortunately, for women in the Greater Hudson Valley and Manhattan areas, Laser & Plastic Surgery Specialists is excited to offer a new, cutting-edge, minimally-invasive procedure that is providing a permanent, one-time fix for cellulite with minimal downtime.
Recently approved by the FDA, Cellulaze is the first scientifically-proven treatment for cellulite. Cellulaze uses the SmartLipo laser equipped with a special side-firing laser tip. We insert the laser just beneath the skin through tiny incisions where the laser energy cuts the collagen bands that pull down on the skin and cause the dimpled appearance. This releases the depressed areas so that they can rise to an even level with the surrounding skin. The laser also serves to melt excess fat and smooth and tighten the skin.
The team performs the Cellulaze treatment in the state of the art Joint Commission Accredited Surgical Suite conveniently located in the Newburgh, New York office. The procedure takes just about one hour to perform under local anesthesia. There are no major side effects and you can resume normal activities in just one day. Without the need for a compression garment or similar. Results are noticeable in just a few weeks with improvement in the overall texture and thickness of the skin and fewer bumps and depressions.
How Long Do Cellulaze Results Last?
The Cellulaze treatment is quick, effective, and requires very little recovery time. After your Cellulaze treatment, you should expect to see your results emerging gradually for a few weeks. Typical results include an improvement in the skin’s overall texture and thickness, with fewer bumps and depressions visible. Be patient as your results become evident, a process that can last three to 12 months. Cellulaze patients can achieve full results with just one treatment.
Cellulaze results have been shown to last for around one year or longer for most patients, according to several clinical studies conducted since the procedure was first introduced. By caring for yourself and adjusting your lifestyle habits, you can enjoy your results for at least a year, if not much longer.
How Can I Extend the Life of My Cellulaze Results?
Preventing cellulite, whether you’re a previous Cellulaze patient or not, starts with your healthy daily habits. While you can’t change your genetics or your age, many of the factors that contribute to the formation of cellulite can be controlled through proper diet, regular exercise, and healthy lifestyle choices.
To extend your results, you need to start making changes to your routine that can help you avoid cellulite. Follow these tips to minimize or prevent completely the effects of cellulite on your own body:
- Drink plenty of water. Simply by hydrating your body with six to eight glasses of water each day you can avoid cellulite formation. In many women, cellulite can be increased by the presence of toxins in the body, something reversible with proper hydration.
- Don’t smoke. It introduces toxins into the body, and damages the skin cells to appear thinner and also the collagen bands.
- Improve circulation. Proper circulation of blood through the body can reduce the appearance and prevent the formation of cellulite. Take time to treat yourself to a massage, stretch your body, take daily walks, and regularly exfoliate your skin.
- Be more active. Sitting around all day can cause weight gain and increase fat deposits around the areas where cellulite is common. Exercising regularly can eliminate these extra fat cells, improve blood circulation, and keep the connective tissues loose.
- Eat healthy foods. This keep your body fitter and trimmer, but they can also help your skin to stay smooth, soft, and cellulite-free.
- Skip the tanning beds. Exposing your skin to harmful UV rays, in a tanning bed or on the beach, can leave your skin uneven, lumpy, thin, and wrinkled. These effects will make cellulite much more visible and prominent.
If you are seeking an effective treatment for cellulite in the Hudson Valley, Tri-State, and Manhattan areas contact the board certified plastic surgeon and experts at Laser & Cosmetic Surgery Specialists at (845)863-1772 or via email at email@example.com.
FAQs about Cellulaze
If you live in the state of New York, Laser & Cosmetic Surgery Specialists offers Cellulaze among its services. For a full list of services, please visit our Locations page.