At the time of your initial consultation, Dr. Rubinstein’s patient care coordinator will provide you with a surgery quote for the cosmetic surgery. Anesthesia and Facility fees are extra.
We will file your insurance paperwork to help receive all entitled reimbursements for non cosmetic surgery. Please bring your insurance forms with you and have your portion filled out and signed to expedite the filing of your claim.
Filing Your Claim
Our patient care coordinator will be happy to discuss payment arrangements that will suit your needs. We accept cash, check, Discover, MasterCard and Visa. A 20 % non-refundable deposit is made to reserve a surgery date. The balance is due at the pre-operative visit scheduled 2 weeks prior to your surgery.
Affordable financing is available and is frequently used by many of our patients. Applying for financial assistance has never been easier. Simply fill out an online application or call any of the following companies below and apply over the phone. Applying before your consultation or treatment with our office will allow you to financially be prepared for your aesthetic goals.
- Introductory 15 months with no interest.
- No accrued or backed interest charges.
- Rates based on individual credit scores starting as low as 13.24%.
- Credit score over 660 required.
- Online application: http://advancecarecard.com.
- Phone application: 1-800-432-9470.
- 6 or 12 Months with no interest.
- Extended payment plans: 24, 36, 48, or 60 months.
- Online application: www.carecredit.com.
- Phone application: 1-800-365-8295.
My Medical Funding
- Low fixed interest rates.
- Fixed monthly payments.
- Loan amounts from $2000-$25,000.
- Terms up to 60 months.
- Great option for credit scores below 660.
- Online application: http://www.mymedicalfunding.com.
Please also visit our Patient Resources page.