Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein – Facial Plastic Surgeon
View Dr. Rubinstein’s Curriculum Vitae »
Dr. Rubinstein is one of the top facial plastic surgeons in New York and is double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery.
He is also an active member of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery. After obtaining his medical degree from Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Dr. Rubinstein completed a residency in otolaryngology/head and neck surgery at the University of Medicine and Dentistry at New Jersey.
He went on to complete intensive fellowship training at the University of South Florida in facial plastic surgery. Dr. Rubinstein has been in both private and academic practice for over 15 years. Dr. Rubinstein brings to his practice a diverse background and expertise in lasers and cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the eyes, face, neck, and head. He has been an assistant professor at the very prestigious Columbia – New York Presbyterian Hospital for over 15 years where he has participated in training future surgeons. Dr. Rubinstein has been recognized by his peers as one of the leading trainers for esthetic laser & injectable procedures. He is one of the most sought after physician trainers in the northeast.
One need only look at his background to see how devoted Dr. Rubinstein is to his trade and to his patients. To become a facial plastic surgeon, Dr. Rubinstein underwent years of rigorous and specialized training. He gives back to his peers and community thru his teaching, training, and charitable contributions.
- Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery
- Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
- Active member of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery
- Clinical Professor at New York Presbyterian Hospital
- Educator and Trainer in advanced laser, Botox, & filler injection methods including liquid face lifts & injectable rhinoplasty for Sotla (Fraxel, Thermage), Cynsosure (Laser Lift), Allergan (Botox, Juvederm, Voluma), Galderma (Sculptra, Restylane, Silk)
- Face to Face Humanitarian Program- for more information (click here)
Dr. Rubinstein’s dual board certification, his extensive experience, his commitment to the highest standards, and his role in university education assure you that you could not be in better, more caring hands when having facial plastic surgery. Dr. Rubinstein is located in Newburgh, NY but services the entire Hudson Valley, including patients looking for plastic surgery in surrounding cities including Poughkeepsie, Fishkill, Beacon, Middletown, Goshen, and Monroe. Patients frequently travel from Manhattan, Westchester, New Jersey, Connecticut, and from abroad to seek out Dr. Rubinstein’s highly specialized care.