Liposuction techniques can be applied to nearly any area of the body to permanently remove fat cells and reshape the body’s contours. SmartLipo is one of the top choices among plastic surgeons and their patients for laser-based fat removal. It can provide a safer and more effective alternative to traditional liposuction, minimizing your recovery and even enhancing your results. If you’re ready to sign up for SmartLipo fat removal from head to toe, read on about how this approach might or might not be the ideal treatment for you.
Can SmartLipo Really Be Performed Head to Toe?
Some patients of SmartLipo might enter their consultation hoping to plan a total body transformation, with treatments from their chins right down to their toes. Full body liposuction, even with the safer and more effective laser approach, is a very rare procedure and one that is often not necessary. In practice, most patients wouldn’t be very happy with the side effects of a total body approach. That’s a lot of areas to heal all at once, after all! Most SmartLipo treatments are better planned as targeted procedures to eliminate lumpy, bumpy fatty deposits that negatively affect the body’s contours.
Of course, your SmartLipo procedure will be specially designed to meet your unique needs, which may mean that you have more treatment areas than the average or maybe even just one. If planned well, your SmartLipo treatment can be managed in one procedure and require just one recovery period. Consult with a plastic surgeon to decide which treatment spots are best for you.
Where Can SmartLipo Be Performed?
One of the big benefits of SmartLipo liposuction treatments is the refined technique that can allow your plastic surgeon to work in the more delicate areas of the body and face. If you’re troubled by one or more pockets of fat cells that are stubbornly hanging around despite your proper diet and exercise routine, a SmartLipo procedure might help you. Some of the top areas targeted by laser liposuction treatments include:
- The face, chin and neck. SmartLipo can be used to trim away excess fat cells from the lower face, improving your profile and contour. Liposuction in this area can reverse jowls, turkey wattle, and double chins. Overall, facial liposuction can help a patient to appear more youthful, especially when implemented alongside other facial plastic surgeries.
- The arms. Excess fat can collect around the upper arms as a result of weight fluctuations and the aging process, creating “bat wings.” SmartLipo can sculpt the upper arms by removing these unwanted fat cells, improving their tone and shape.
- The abdomen. Fat cells tend to collect around the abdomen in even the fittest prospective liposuction patients, so this is always a top treatment spot. Stubborn fat cells can be eliminated to reveal the toned muscles beneath and reshape the midsection to appear trimmer and more youthful.
- The thighs and hips. Another area notorious for collecting excess fatty tissue, the thighs and hips can also develop cellulite as a result. Trim these areas with a combination of SmartLipo and the compatible Cellulaze treatment. Improved tone and texture can be achieved by pairing these two laser treatments together.
- The back. When fat collects in the upper back, bulges around the bra line and shoulders can occur. Smoothing the back with liposuction techniques can help to create a more youthful, fitter shape and even improve how clothes fit you.
- The buttocks. Most patients aren’t too thrilled with their buttocks, an area notorious for collecting excess fat and cellulite. Talk to your plastic surgeon about applying the SmartLipo and Cellulaze techniques to reshape your backside.
- The male breasts. With cases of gynecomastia on the rise, more men have begun seeking treatments that will smooth the chest and eliminate the appearance of male breasts. SmartLipo can help reduce the fat cells collected around this area and lead to a smoother look. Your plastic surgeon might also suggest a combination of SmartLipo and a male breast reduction for your best results.
These top treatment areas for liposuction are just the start. Talk to a board certified plastic surgeon to plan a more targeted approach that addresses your own trouble spots today.
Planning Your SmartLipo Procedure
To determine if you are a good candidate for SmartLipo, and which problem areas who best benefit from fat removal treatments, visit an experienced and board certified plastic surgeon for a liposuction consultation. You may have a long list of places to treat in mind, but your plastic surgeon can help you to optimize your effects with strategic, targeted treatments with the SmartLipo laser.
When you consult with Dr. Rubinstein about your SmartLipo procedure, he will use the VECTRA 3D Imaging system to create a visual representation of your expected results, using a 3D photograph of you. He will then make the changes necessary to the image and display an approximate result for you to see for yourself. No matter where you’re planning to trim and tone with SmartLipo, Dr. Rubinstein will be able to approximate a preview of your optimum results.
Schedule a Consultation for SmartLipo Today
Contact Laser & Cosmetic Surgery Specialists, where Dr. Ran Rubinstein can help you to achieve the surgical results you desire.
To contact Dr. Rubinstein, please call 845-863-1772. Laser & Cosmetic Surgery Specialists is located at 200 Stony Brook Court #2 in Newburgh, New York.