• Board Certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery
• Board Certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery
• Assistant Clinical Professor at New York Presbyterian Hospital
• An Educator who offers advanced training for many of the injectable and laser companies
• On Site Surgical Suite Certified by the Joint Commission
Dr. Rubinstein is one of the top facial plastic surgeons in New York and is double board certified by the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery. He is also an active member of the American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery. Dr. Rubinstein brings to his practice a diverse background and expertise in lasers and cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the eyes, face, neck, and head. Furthermore, he has been an assistant professor at the very prestigious Columbia – New York Presbyterian Hospital for over 15 years where he has participated in training future surgeons. Dr. Rubinstein has been recognized by his peers as one of the leading trainers for esthetic laser & injectable procedures. He is one of the most sought after physician trainers in the northeast.
Dr. Rubinstein expresses his artistic sensibilities in his passion for facial sculpting. His natural results in rhinoplasty stem from his unique ability to appreciate the diversity in facial beauty from person to person as well as across differing ethnicities. His eye for facial harmony and balance has been transformative for many patients who have undergone cheek, chin, and neck sculpting procedures, both surgical and non-surgical.
Learn more about Dr. Rubinstein and his plastic surgery practice.
View real patient stories and read about their experience.