Why Choose Rubinstein Aesthetic Training Specialists?
Whether you’re new to the world of aesthetics or a seasoned provider looking to further advance your skills, Rubinstein Aesthetic Training Specialists is the place for you. Dr. Ran Rubinstein, founder and operator of Rubinstein Aesthetic Training Specialists has over 20 years of experience in the fields of plastic surgery and aesthetic treatments. He is a highly sought after national trainer and is thrilled to now offer local training in his own backyard. Teaching is a true passion for our trainers, and we value the individual attention required to truly hone your skills. Our intimate and interactive setting provides an experience you cannot get through conferences or virtual learning. The facility has received notoriety as being distinguished as an official “Center of Excellence” for PLLA training. Come see what the hype is all about!
Meet Our Trainers
Dr. Ran Rubinstein is the founder and lead trainer for Rubinstein Aesthetic Training Specialists. He is one of the top facial plastic surgeons in New York and New Jersey with over 20 years of experience. He is a double board-certified facial plastic surgeon and a fellow of the American Board of Facial Plastic Surgery, American Board of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, and American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery. Dr. Rubinstein is an active member of the prestigious New York Presbyterian Hospital where as an assistant clinical professor he spent over 15 years educating future surgeons. He is also an expert in non-surgical aesthetic treatments and one of the most sought after national clinical trainers for Allergan Aesthetics and Galderma.
Stephanie Kramer is a board-certified Physician Assistant specializing in full facial and body rejuvenation using dermal fillers, biostimulators, neurotoxins, lasers, microneedling, and non-surgical body contouring. In addition to rejuvenation and beautification, Stephanie also specializes in scar revision and hair loss treatments. She has served on the assistant faculty for Allergan Aesthetics and has spent years working side by side with master injector Dr. Rubinstein. Stephanie is highly invested in her own education and advancement. She regularly attends conferences and advanced training seminars in order to bring the latest knowledge and techniques to her patients and trainees.
Rubinstein Aesthetic Training Specialists
- Beginner Neurotoxin – master the basics of neurotoxin facial injections.
- Advanced Neurotoxin – includes advanced, off-label techniques for face and body as well as several therapeutic applications.
- Beginner Dermal Fillers – master the basics of facial filler injections.
- Advanced Dermal Fillers (Upper face) – includes advanced, off-label techniques for facial filler injections with a focus on temples, forehead, glabella, cheeks, piriform.
- Advanced Dermal Fillers (Lower face) – includes advanced, off-label techniques for facial filler injections with a focus on jawline, chin, and perioral treatment.
- Lip Filler – course focused solely on lip filler injections.
- PLLA for Face – focus on using PLLA for facial balancing, volumization, and rejuvenation.
- Biostimulators (CaHA & PLLA) for BBL & Cellulite – focus on non-surgical Brazilian butt lift, hip dips, and cellulite on the buttocks and thighs.
- Biostimulators (CaHA & PLLA) for Skin Laxity – focus on treating neck, décolleté, arms, and knees.
- Deoxycholic Acid – focus on submental injections
- Full Facial Balancing – focus on full facial assessment to achieve rejuvenation/beautification. Includes “liquid facelift” techniques.
- Liquid Rhinoplasty – non-surgical rhinoplasty using dermal fillers.
- PRP for Hair Loss – focus on proper assessment, patient selection and techniques for treating and preventing alopecia.
- Energy Based Devices – training courses on specific Lasers and RF Microneedling devices.
If you are looking for training on a topic not listed above, please contact us at (201) 391-1135. We may be able to customize a course based on your needs.
Exceptional Training Experience! I am a Physician Assistant who had the privilege of training with Dr. Ran Rubinstein, and it was an outstanding experience from start to finish. Dr. Rubinstein is not only a highly skilled and knowledgeable professional in the field of cosmetic injectable treatments, but also a patient and supportive teacher. During the training session, Dr. Rubinstein took the time to explain the techniques thoroughly and provided valuable insights into the latest advancements in the field. I felt comfortable asking questions, and he was always approachable and willing to share his expertise. I cannot thank Dr. Rubinstein enough for the invaluable learning experience and I highly recommend training with him to any provider looking to excel in the field of cosmetic injectable treatments.
I appreciate your time for the training Thanks for all the tips Doug
Hi Dr. Rubinstein,
It was great to watch you work…genius!
Thanks so much for the great training! Thanks also for the tips.
I just had a Sculptra private training with Dr. Ran Rubinstein from New York (which was wonderful, thanks Ran!).
Attendees are responsible for their own travel costs and arrangements. Please contact us at (201) 391-1135 if you require assistance in planning your trip.
Currently licensed Doctors (MD, DO), Physician Assistants (PA), Nurse Practitioners (NP), and Nurses (RN) eligible to participate in training.
Rubinstein Aesthetic Training Specialists caters to all skill levels from beginner to advanced/master level. We will help determine which courses are best suited to your needs. While most courses will not require prerequisites, certain advanced injection courses are best suited for more experienced injectors.
Courses cover topics including neurotoxins, dermal fillers, biostimulators, deoxycholic acid, full facial balancing, liquid rhinoplasty, PRP hair loss treatments, and energy-based devices. A comprehensive course listing can be found in the “Courses” section above.
Injecting during hands-on training at our Montvale, NJ location requires a current license to practice in the state of New Jersey. Injecting during hands-on training at our Newburgh, NY location requires a current license to practice in the state of New York. However, attendees licensed in other states may participate in any of our live training courses as observers.
Our training center is not CME accredited.
You will receive a certificate of completion from Rubinstein Aesthetic Training Specialists for each course completed.
We find that learning happens best in an intimate setting. Trainings can be customized to fit your needs. We are generally able to accommodate anywhere from one-on-one training up to 20 attendees per session.
Yes, all training provides the opportunity for hands-on experience for properly licensed providers.
– Course attendance
– All hands-on materials and training supplies
– Didactic session as well as hand-on training with live patients. Please note that you must bring your own model patient to practice on.
– Certificate of course completion
– Customizable marketing tools for your practice including start-up forms, patient history, consents, policy & procedures.
Course fees vary depending on level, duration, and group size. Please contact (201) 391-1135)for additional information.
We accept all major credit cards and cash. Payment via personal check can be made in advance of the training but not on the day of.
Course cancellations made up to 30 days in advance of the training will be fully refunded. Cancellations made less than 30 days prior to the training will receive a credit that can be applied to future training.
All courses are in person, held at our main training facility at:
160 Summit Ave.
Montvale, NJ 07645
New York trainings are also available upon request at:
200 Stony Brook Court, Suite 2
Newburgh, NY 12550