When your skin looks dull, lifeless, and sometimes flaky, it’s easy to get frustrated. Luckily, there are treatments available to give you that quick rejuvenating boost that you need to look and feel great. With the gentle but powerful skin resurfacing of the Clear + Brilliant Permea Laser, you’ll fight the signs of aging, reduce large pores, and find your younger, more radiant glow once again.
How Clear + Brilliant Permea Laser Works
The Clear Brilliant Permea Laser treatment will always be performed by trained specialists in a registered medical spa. During the procedure, you may receive a topical numbing cream that will be applied to your face. This will numb the area for the duration of the 30-minute procedure but not for much longer. The procedure is not highly painful, but this numbing agent can help to make patients more comfortable.
Your skincare specialist will guide the Clear + Brilliant hand piece, containing the specially designed laser, across the skin of the target area to actively treat the skin. The Intelligent Optical Tracking System is a trademarked and exclusive feature that ensures your skincare professional uniformly applies the laser across the entire surface area of all treatment locations. Immediately following treatment, a topical antioxidant serum will be applied to the skin. In addition, a biocellulose masque might also be applied for about 10-15 minutes following treatment. These measures will help to protect the newly exposed skin cells as they heal and grow.
Candidates for Clear + Brilliant Permea Laser Treatments
Ideal candidates for Clear + Brilliant treatments are looking for a solution to fight the early signs of skin aging, without a lot of discomfort or a long recovery time. In some cases, former Fraxel patients will opt for Clear + Brilliant treatments for maintenance. Overall, you should be in good health and not have any open wounds on your face at the time of treatment. Since this is not a surgery and does not involve a long recovery that will stress the body, almost anyone can be eligible for Clear + Brilliant treatments.
Benefits of Clear + Brilliant Permea Laser Treatments
When it comes to skin care treatments, there are many reasons that Clear + Brilliant stands out from the crowd. Here are just some of the benefits it offers to patients:
- The procedure is safe, nonsurgical and non-invasive, so there are no incisions to heal from.
- Treatments involve only minimal discomfort. Many patients receive treatment without anesthesia or at least a 30-minute topical anesthetic, just long enough to complete the procedure.
- It will blend nicely with your current skin care regimen, while also boosting the effectiveness of your products.
- The treatment is effective, leaving your skin rejuvenated and refreshed.
- Clear + Brilliant is a great alternative for younger patients that do not need the more intense Fraxel laser treatments. It is sometimes called a “Baby Fraxel” treatment.
- Sun avoidance is not required after Clear + Brilliant, unlike some other treatments.
- Clear + Brilliant treatments require no recovery time, with most patients resuming their normal activities immediately following their appointments.
Learn More About Clear + Brilliant Permea
For more information on how Clear + Brilliant Permea Laser treatments could benefit your skin, consult with a clinic that specializes in rejuvenating procedures. Dr. Ran Y. Rubinstein has been practicing in the Hudson Valley for more than 14 years and specializes in facial plastic surgery, nasal, and sinus disorders. He uniquely combines his medical and surgical expertise to help patients feel better and look better. He holds dual board-certification from the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and is an Assistant Professor at New York Columbia Presbyterian Hospital.